Online WINNpass application
Visit the WINNpass website for full details about the WINNpass program, including eligibility requirements.
Please note: One of the following must be submitted for each applicant over the age of 18.
- Most recent Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Assessment identifying annual family net income (including the Notice of Assessment for all household members)
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) document
- Record of Landing or other documentation confirming date of landing
Case number from Employment Income Assistance (EIA), as well as a budget letter dated within the last 30 days and a letter or completed declaration form signed by a case worker confirming:
- if they are currently eligible or ineligible for an EIA transportation allowance, and
- if they have received an EIA transportation allowance in the previous three months.
Please ensure that you have these documents in a digital format before you begin. (e.g.: pdf, doc, docx, jpeg, png)